Location: School of Education/Psychology
Hours: Full-time, salary
Job Summary: Full-time teaching position in the area of Counseling.
Special Requirements: The successful applicant must be a member in regular standing of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- Earned doctoral degree in counselor education from a CACREP-accredited program is required.
- Doctoral degrees in clinical or counseling psychology from APA-accredited program could be considered if applicant has been employed as full-time faculty member in a counselor education program for a minimum of one full academic year before July 1, 2013.
- Additional requirements include but are not limited to 3+ years’ experience in clinical practice
- licensed or eligible for licensure in state of residence
- minimum of 2-year teaching experience at the graduate level with preference toward those with experience in face-to-face and hybrid learning environments
- experience in clinical supervision at the master’s or doctoral level.
- Ability to work effectively with ethnically diverse populations.
- Interest, training, and/or demonstrated expertise in meeting personal, career, and academic concerns of minority student demographics or at-risk groups is preferred.
*Applicants who need the option to work remotely will be considered.